Rejeena V. Rajan
Assistant Professor of Physics
Academic Responsibilities Undertaken:
• PG Admission Convenor 2018
U.G. Admission Convenor (2015-16),
Mentor- Walk with Scholar(2014-2017), Joint convenor (Career guidance cell 2012-13), Publication committee member (2014-15), Science Forum committee member (2014-15, 2016-17), Examination cell member (2014-15), Women’s grievance redressal Cell Committee member (2012-13), IQAC Cell Member(2016-17), Extension activity committee member (2016-17),
PTA Secretary 2018
Examination board member of first M.Sc. and second M.Sc. from 2012 onwards
Examination board member of final year B.Sc. physics and subsidiary physics from 2012 onward
Works Published in Peer reviewed Research Journals
• Growth, effect of protonation and hydrogen bonding interactions of L-Histidine nitrate monohydrate, a potential semi organic third order nonlinear Optical Material
Rejeena V. Rajan Optical Materials 86 (2018)198-212 (Impact factor: 2.32)
• Growth, Structural, Third Order Nonlinear Optical Properties, Dielectric
Properties, Conductivity Mechanisms and Spectroscopic Characterization of a Luminescent Material trans-diaqua-bis (pyridine-2-carboxylato)-cobalt(ii)
dihydrate for Optoelectronic Applications Material
Rejeena V. Rajan Optics and Laser Technology (2019)
(Impact factor: 3.312)
• Synthesis, Physicochemical Properties and Third-order optical nonlinearities of Cadmium (II) Dibromide L - Proline Monohydrate for optical limiting application Rejeena V Rajan ,Journal of Molecular Structure(2019)(Impact factor:2.463)
• Growth,Z-Scan and density functional theoretical study on investigating the NLO properties of Guanidinium L-glutamate for optical limiting applications.
Rejeena V Rajan ,Journal of Molecular Structure(2020)(Impact factor:2.463)
• Rejeena V Rajan , Growth and third order Non Linear Optical Studies of L Histadine Nitrate Monohydrate, 3rd The International Conference on Optoelectronic and Nano Materials for Advanced Technology (icONMAT 2019) held during January 3- 5, 2019 at Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT),Kochin, Kerala .
• Rejeena V Rajan, Synthesis, Crystal growth and Characterization of third order NLO active single crystal: trans-Diaqua-bis(pyridine-2-carboxylato)-cobalt(II) dihydrate, National Conference on Recent advances in Spectroscopy of Advanced Materials held at Bishop Moore College, Mavelikara during 25-26 September 2018.
• Rejeena V Rajan , Growth and Third Order Non Linear Optical Properties of: trans-Diaqua-bis(pyridine-2-carboxylato)-cobalt(II) dihydrate, International Conference on Advanced Materials, ICAM-2019 during 12-14 June 2019 at Nirmalagiri College , Kannur
• National Symposium on Spectroscopy: Fundamentals and recent Trends organized by the Department of Physics, St.Cyrils College,Adoor on 9th March 2018
• Two Day Workshop on Research Methodology, Writing Practices, Language & Soft Skills sponsored by KSCSTE and Organized by Department of Physics,St.Cyrils College,Adoor from 14-15 March 2019
• National Conference on Recent Advances in Spectroscopy of Advanced Materials held at Bishop Moore College, Mavelikara during 25-26 September 2018.
• The International Conference on Optoelectronic and Nano Materials for Advanced Technology (icONMAT 2019) held during January 3- 5, 2019 at Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT),Kochin, Kerala .
• International Conference on Advanced Materials, ICAM-2019 during 12-14 June 2019 sponsored by ISRO & KSCSTE at Nirmalagiri College , Kannur
• International Conference on Perspectives in Vibrational Spectroscopy (ICOPVS- 2020) February 24 -28 2020 at JNCASR, Banglore.
Seminar on Nano Technology and microprocessor 8086 held on 17th and 18th February 2009 at St.Stephens College Pathanapuram
National conference on Recent Trends in Vibrational spectroscopy, 26-27 August 2011
MOC Colleges Conference held at St.Cyril’s College ,Adoor.
Attended one day seminar organized by Dept. of Physics in connection with National Science Day on 19th February 2013.
Seminar on ‘THE GOD PARTICLE’ was organized by the Department of Physics on 12 th October 2014.
IQAC One day Seminar 2017 organized by St.Cyril’s College ,Adoor
Science Academies ‘Lecture workshop on “ADVANCES IN HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS” 12-14 July 2017
|refresher courses /Orientation attended|
• Attended 161th Orientation Programme conducted by UGC –HRDC, University of Kerala (from 27-02-2019 to 26-03-2019)
• Attended E-Summer School on Advanced Functional Materials for Energy Harvesting,Storge and Biomedical Applications organized by Bishop Moore College,Mavelikkara in association with The Kerala State Higher Education Council (from 13 May -21 May 2020).
• Attended two week faculty development programme on “Advanced Concepts for Developing MOOCS” (from July 2-July 17, 2020) Organized by Ramanujan College University of Delhi Sponsored by MHRD Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission On Teachers And Teaching .
• Attended two week faculty development programme on “Managing Online classes and Co- Creating MOOCS 3.0” (from July 25-August 10, 2020) Organized by Ramanujan College University of Delhi Sponsored by MHRD Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission On Teachers And Teaching .
Attended Science Academies Refresher course on”Statistical Mechanics” from 2nd to 16th May 2018 at bishop Moore College ,Mavelikara which was jointly organized by Indian national Science Academy(New Delhi),National Academy of Science (Allahabad) and Indian Science Academy (Bengaluru)
Research and Teaching Experiences
Working as Assistant Professor ,St.Cyril’s College Adoor from 2012 onwards