Assistant Professor of Physics
- Presented poster on “Preparation of Activated carbon-Graphite composite to fabricate the anode of Lithium ion battery” on International Nano-Solar conference held at Amrita Centre for Nanosciences (ACNS) in 2012, Cochin.
- Participated in the workshop on application of X-ray fluorescence spectrometry in analytical science and technology organized by Indian society of analytical scientists 2009.
Research and Teaching Experiences
- “Fabrication of anode for Lithium ion batteries from Activated carbon-Graphite/Graphene composite” - M Tech Nanotechnology project work at Amrita Centre For Nanosciences (ACNS),Cochin under the guidance of K R V Subramanian, Associate Professor, ACNS, Cochin from 2011 August to 2012 July.
- Proficiency in synthesizing nanoparticles
- Nanoparticle characterization technique: Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS), Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), X-ray Diffraction (XRD),X-ray Photo-electron Spectscopy (XPS), Atomic Force Microscopy, Electrochemical studies, Raman spectroscopy .
- Proficiency in handling LASER (He-Ne LASER)
- Proficiency in developing holographic gratings